You want a position, prestige, paise, preference, and people connection from your work life. Your employer wants you to solve a unique problem using your skills, abilities, and experiences. The absence of these creates a very dissatisfying work environment and you feel like living a rotten life. It happens because you’ve not applied your values. You need to figure out what you value, you’ll have the answer to what motivates you to do your best job, and you can use this knowledge to guide your career decision whether you want to stick to your current job or you need to plan a career transition.
- PHP Interview Questions 2019 | 120 Most Commonly Ask Questions
- MongoDB Interview Questions 2019 | 101 Questions | Mock Interview practice.
- C Programming Interview Questions 2019 | 130+ Questions | Mock Interview practice.
- Data Scientist Salary, Key-Skills, Job Responsibility, Courses-2019 | MockRabbit.
- Python Programming-Interview Question 2019 | MockRabbit mock Interview